Ducks to come!

Despite sleeping in, somehow picking up a computer virus, and ending up watching the Super Bowl (though I originally had no intention of doing so) I somehow still managed to have a fairly productive Sunday! I did finish some more bunnies, which I plan to be listing over in my shop throughout the next few days. I also have a couple of pigs that I made some progress on... I keep dragging my feet with those, not really sure why. But! Most excitingly, I designed and made a new pattern! After blogging on Friday evening, I got it in my head that I wanted to make a duck. So the idea had been tumbling around in my head, but I was determined to finish some of what I had already started before I moved on. This evening, however, I gave myself the go-ahead to start it, and I'm pleased! I think the duck will be a cute addition to the Beastie Ville crew. I'm hoping to be able to get one finished and up by Tuesday. Fingers crossed that the pattern works! :)
0 Responses



Copyright © BeastieVille 2010