Welcome!

So begins the blog of Beastie Ville. Thanks for stopping by! As you might have noticed, this is a brand new blog, so do bear with me as I get the hang of things.

What can you expect to find here? Generally, updates on the on-going saga of Beastie Ville, my new little business of making and selling handmade stuffed animals (which I have dubbed 'beasties'). What that entails will, of course, be based on my whim. I'd say a fair guess would be new postings at my etsy shop.. upcoming events that I'll be setting up shop at.. hunting for and finding materials/supplies.. requests for feedback and ideas... and who knows what else. So sit back, relax, slap another feed on your RSS. I'll do my best to keep you entertained and informed!


Coming next post... The History of BeastieVille: How it all began
0 Responses



Copyright © BeastieVille 2010