Bunnies!

Okay, so as it has been pointed out to me, as someone who's target audience includes gift-givers, I need to start planned ahead for holidays. With just over a week left until Valentine's day, I've already missed that boat. So what's next? Well, Easter (and spring in general, really) of course. That said, there will soon be a plethora of bunnies rolling in to Beastie Ville. Last night I cut out five bunnies (two regular and three mini) and intend to cut out at least two more tonight. Last week I went shopping for good accent fabric, and am kinda pleased with the things I found. With a little luck, hopefully there will be some new postings over in the shop by tomorrow at the latest.  When I'm ready for a bit of a break, maybe I'll take some work in progress type pictures to put up. What else besides bunnies? Maybe ducks? Or I could attempt to revisit the failed lamb pattern. The first one was just.. well.. lets just say it wasn't quite what I was going for.

[As a side note, the weather is absolutely miserable here. It feels like a bit of a reach to be planning for spring and sunny skies when it's cold and icy outside.]

Stay tuned! Updates to come as the weekend progresses.
0 Responses



Copyright © BeastieVille 2010