Bright new Saturday morning.

Saturday at last! At first I was a bit unhappy to have woken up early, but I've decided to use it to my advantage. I have many many things I'm hoping to get done this weekend. I must say, there's something very.. I don't know, exciting isn't quite the right word.. but hopeful maybe? With the whole weekend laying ahead of me, no real plans to speak off, and lots of potential. It's a nice little 'woohoo' feeling.


That said, here I sit, coffee in hand and a fresh stick of incense [dragon's blood.. mmm] burning, pondering what to do first. One of my vague weekend goals is to have a facebook fan page functioning by Sunday night, but I think I'll hold off on that one. My fingers seem to take longer to wake up than the rest of me does, and I have no desire to fix a hundred typos when I catch them all later. I also have a ton of cleaning/reorganization that needs to be done. My crafting stuff is kinda... everywhere. Having two people in the house that like creating [him more artsy, me more crafty] leads to EXPLOSIONS of supplies - especially since we're both bad to leave stuff out where it's more handy.


But no, I'm not ready to clean yet either. I feel like makin' stuff. I've got a custom order that isn't due for months, but I think I might go ahead and try and get it finished this weekend. I LOVE doing custom orders, by the by. Especially for critters I've never made before. It gives me a chance to try something I might not have thought of, or sometimes bumps something on my list of 'coming soon' into being a real pattern! This one is most definitely one I had not thought of, but I think it'll be a nice little challenge. If I'm feeling froggy, maybe I'll put some work in progress pictures up as I go. What is it? Ah, you'll have to check back to find out! 


So I suppose I should be off to be productive. The crisp and clean feeling only lasts so long, after all. Happy Saturday, everyone! 
0 Responses



Copyright © BeastieVille 2010