Hello again...

I admit it, I have been a neglectful blogger! On the off chance that anyone was waiting with baited breath for an update, I do apologize. That said, I have returned! 


I wanted to share a picture of this cute little guy to the left. He was a special custom order shipped out for Valentine's day as a 'Happy Engagement' gift. Isn't he cute? I love making albino bunnies. The heart was added on at the request of the buyer to make him love themed. I hope the recipient is enjoying him!


Also in bunny-related news, Easter is just around the corner! I can't believe it's already March. Am I the only one that feels like it we just took down the Christmas tree? Geeze. Anyhow. There will be lots of bunnies and bright springy type things coming to BeastieVille over the next couple weeks, so be sure to check in! 
0 Responses



Copyright © BeastieVille 2010